An exciting opportunity has become available to join the Banksia Villages team as a Community Care Registered Nurse or Community Care Enrolled Nurse.
Reporting to the Community Care Manager and supported by an experienced care team you will be responsible for the efficient and compliant delivery of quality, client focused clinical services to the clients of Banksia Community Care.
As the successful applicant you will –
- Be a Registered Nurse or Enrolled Nurse with a minimum of 2 years’ experience.
- Have a passion for the elderly and supporting their independence.
- Be willing to travel within Eurobodalla with your own reliable vehicle.
This role will provide you –
- Exceptional work life balance with rostered shifts during normal business hours, a 9-day fortnight and minimal weekend work.
- Allowances for using your own vehicle.
- Access to generous salary packaging arrangements, increasing your take home pay.
- You may be entitled to Government incentives (up to $3700) if you remain working with Banksia for 12 months or more (Registered Nurse only)
- Access to Banksia’s unique Rewards & Recognition Program.
Interested persons are asked to review the position description and submit a brief application letter addressing the key elements of the role and a current resume.
Applications should be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org .