This is an exciting opportunity to join the dynamic Banksia Villages Maintenance team in the newly created position of Maintenance Planner.
As the successful applicant you will –
- Be the subject matter expert for utilising the newly implemented computerised maintenance management system (CMMS) including:
- establishing the CMMS to be fit for purpose for Banksia maintenance
- establish and maintain Banksia’s asset register
- coordinating maintenance work orders
- coordinating preventative maintenance
- allocating daily tasks to the team
- maintain, schedule, evaluate and analyse CMMS to assist with maintenance planning, identifying efficiencies in scheduled works and purchases
- ongoing asset management planning
- coordinating contractor service agreements
- reporting maintenance KPIs
- Be a proactive member of the Maintenance team, assisting in general routine and scheduled maintenance tasks, getting you out from behind your desk
- Have a high level of accuracy, with an eye for detail and enjoy a high level of administrative tasks
- Enjoy working in a cohesive team environment delivering exceptional customer service.